OT: more lunacy from California

am

?tte aber

len.

ng,

.

it's a British speaking group. What Rumplestiltskin has to do with it I can't imagine.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yes, it's only their cultural heritage they're celebrating after all; can't criticise them for wanting to hold on to it.

Cursitor Doom

In Bill Sloman's remarkable mind, it's those dastardly Daily Mail reporters paying the immigrants to toss those grenades around - and if the truth be known, those very same Daily Mail reporters are probably supplying the grenades as well!!

Cursitor Doom

Looks like the new Muslim National Party language to me >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

How would Daily Mail reporters get hold of grenades? Or avoid blowing thems elves up if they did?

It's more that the Daily Mail reporters provide a reliable audience for peo ple silly enough to throw grenades around. More sensible reporters say thin gs about psychotic lunatics not getting locked up fast enough, but the Dail y Mail reporters dress up the attention-seeking antics as evidence of some Muslim plot to take over the world, and their editors plaster it across the front page.

Very gratifying for the grenade-slinging nutcases.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hand grenades and machine guns don't really qualify as "cultural heritage weapons".

Spears and swords do, and cross-bows might. The only culture that got serious about machine tools was ours, and while the Australia army describes O.303 rifles as heritage weapons, no Muslim community could.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

y.

I am

tellen.

rgung,

age.

It's German. Google translate can render it into English.

The identification of Trump with Rumplestiltskin isn't unreasonable - both have much the same kind of petulant personality.

The proposition that the US is some kind of shithole country that doesn't t reat the majority of it's population very well is one that I've advanced he re.

does offer evidence that supports that point of view.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Sorry to embarrass you but you clearly are.

Reply to
krw

.

I am

?tte aber

tellen.

rgung,

age.

The US treated espacially its poor people like trash. For that reason I am glad not to live in the US.

Holger

Reply to
Holger

Many countries do, and I don't agree with doing so. Germany however stands out as the worst of all countries in how its people have been treated by its government. Only Holger could miss the obvious there.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I do not live in past times, but now. We have a working social system including medical treatment for free, if you can't afford to pay a doctor.

Holger

Reply to
Holger

The German Nazi Party didn't treat certain minorities well. Neither did the US Klu Klux Klan, nor Stalin's communist party in Russia.

The current German administration is pretty well-behaved, which is more than can be said for Trump and his minions.

If you had a working time machine, past antics might be more relevant.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Clearly wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't be spending so much time defending yourself. You wouldn't care what happened here. I certainly don't give a rat's ass about a rat's ass like you.

Reply to
krw

Not to mention how glad we are that "Holger" is "...glad not to live in the US".

We should track his ass down, ID him and make sure that he gets no visa. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

y.

I am

ie

stellen.

orgung,

sage.

Krw does care enough about Holger's opinion to post a response. Krw is not great at logic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

snip

He's great at having a limited number of ticks.

The bastard jacks off at the mouth in here and expects folks not to hate him.

Reply to
Long Hair

AlwaysWrong is *always* wrong. Even when in a circle jerk with Slowman. Amazing.

Reply to
krw

Krw isn't up to doing amazement. Long Hair isn't in the hunt to qualify as an AlwaysWrong - Jamie walked away with that prize years ago. Krw, Jim and John Larkin are contenders, but - like a stopped clock - they are sometimes not actually wrong.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Am 01.02.2018 um 02:38 schrieb Jim Thompson:

For what do I need a visa? For not traveling to the US I need a visa? You have no idea about the grade of bull, you are writing here.

Holger

Reply to
Holger

Tick, tick, tick... a very limited number.... Your time is nigh, asshole guy.

Reply to
Long Hair