OT: Media Bias

Just read the first few lines...

Jeeeez! The blatant bias just jumps out at you!

I suppose the media thinks that the great-unwashed-masses/deplorables don't notice such crap?

I guess the 2018 elections will tell the tale. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

If you don't like what you're reading, maybe you're getting your news from the wrong source then? Find another source that tells it how you like to hear it.

Reply to
hondgm

Media bias my a$$ ?

Trump is asking for it

Practically not a single day goes by without him stepping in it. He just ca n't control himself with that twitter account

Just look at how he said Obama took too much time off, while it is now prov en that Trump is the master of vacation and golfing time

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

(1) You missed the point entirely... typical leftist with reading comprehension problems? ...

an act of extremism than it is an act of honesty. At least she has now embraced her role as a Trump SHILL rather than masquerading as something else."

(2) So far the federal government employment ranks are down by 11,000.

(3) Are your eyes brown ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Jumps out at Jim anyway.

Who cares what a Trump groupie does?

If Trump or Pence hasn't staged a putsch before then. Granting Trump's massive decline in popularity

neither Trump nor the Republicans can be too optimistic about 2018.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

True. When the educated and intellectual people of the world (libs) make an evaluation you never need to worry about it being wrong. This is a sure as Hillary sitting in the oval office.

Reply to
benj

Damn. I almost puked when I read that BS from "benj"... certainly a 'nobody' who thinks he's an intellectual 'somebody'. >:-}

"benj" probably hangs out on social media... where losers go to feel important.

Wonder why all the losers post under pseudonyms?

As for slowman... everyone already knows. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Jim can't recognise irony when he sees it.

Sloman is actually my real name, as even Jim knows - even if he can't be bothered to remember how everybody else spells it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That's what the young'ins are doing these days. This isn't pre-Internet anymore.

Maybe because they prefer to stay anonymous instead of making idiots of themselves with their real names and companies attached on their signatures.

This isn't much different than social media (Facebook) with real names, phone numbers, web addresses.

Knows what? You can't spell his name?

Reply to
honddgm

Maybe you should read it again, JT. This time without preconceived notions about what he is writing. Hint: the second sentence can be read two ways and the third clears up any ambiguity.

Reply to
krw

Or "Madame President" as Newsweek somewhat prematurely titled her on its now highly-collectable front page ROTFLMFAO!! :-D :-D :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Jim Thompson wrote on 8/8/2017 2:57 PM:

Do you realize the original article was posted at nationalreview.com, right? Are they part of the "fake news" media? Do you realize this is an editorial and not a news article? Have you taken your meds today?

--

Rick C
Reply to

The way I read it, he was being *sarcastic* about the Left, Jim.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I don't think so... judged from prior posts. ...Jim Thompson