OT "MARS Dead or Alive" Nova (on Netflix)

If you are familiar with the complexities/weirdness of designing and building new stuff, this might help you feel better. Designing and building a Mars rover would be really tough! I'm sure by now they have some experience to draw upon, but I can imagine the difficulty of making a bunch of very complex new parts, to work in a new design like that. And then it must work right when it gets to Mars.

There's a newer Nova video on the deployment of those rovers on Mars. And apparently there is an even more recent attempt, but I don't know of any videos on the current one.

Good luck and have fun.

Reply to
John Doe