OT: K-cars of the rich and famous

One of the "luxury vehicles" you'll see down at the local welfare office.

The 1988-91 Chrysler New Yorker/Chrysler Imperial.

psst...it's a Dodge Aries...but people didn't seem to care.

It's kinda nice I'd like to get my hands on one, too. it's not electric but that's okay. The mitsubishi 6 is believed to be a very reliable engine. More reliable than the rest of the American-designed and engineered car, probably.

But I'll only get one if it has the VFD digital dash and the comfy leather seats/Landau trim-line package. I assume that was named for Martin Landau but I'm not sure. I've got standards.

Reply to
bitrex

"Although the K-platform had been designed during 1978, the failing company could not afford by this point to put them into production. Thus, Iacocca and Riccardo decided to repeat the original 1977 request for government assistance, but since the Carter Administration would not offer any help until the existing management was removed"

What a bunch of commies!!!!!!!!

Reply to
bitrex

Clifford Heath