OT - joke

Kook number one says to kook number two, "Don't press that button".

RL

Reply to
legg

(unrelated) "What's brown and sticky?"

a stick.

Reply to
George Herold

the most beautiul piece of ......

Reply to
legg

I don't get it.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Two biscuits are in the oven. One biscuit says to the other "Man! It's hot in here".

The other biscuit says "Holy crap! A talking biscuit!"

Reply to
John S

Then what did you say ??

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Two bagels were walking in Central Park. One was a salted.

The Energizer Bunny was arrested. He was charged with battery.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

When my Grandmother (moms side) was 22 years old, she had a beautiful red rose tattooed on her left breast. Now that she's 82 years old, it has grown it a long stemmed rose. (rimshot) Mikek

amdx

One might ask how you know this. ;-)

Reply to
krw

I knew that was coming!

That is my one shot a writing comedy. I made that up about 8 years ago, it's about the only joke I can remember. :-/

Mikek

amdx