OT: iOS7 evil

Someone has a very evil sense of humor:-

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Fighting evil? There's an app for that. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Actually Android dropped flash in 2012. Supposedly it can be added back.

Reply to
miso

QNX appears to be promoting flash for fancy embedded GUIs.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Oh! Bamma!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yes, Blackberry and Windows are the last holdouts on rendering flash, but just for the browser as far as I know. They are using that variant of Qt (name escapes me) for the GUI.

Reply to
miso