OT: Interesting headline

Not one MSM network covered Netanyahu's speech to Congress. ...Jim Thompson

He's just prepping the world for Israel's preemptive nuclear strike on Iran...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Either Netanyahu single handedly did nn outstanding job by himself, which he did. Or, and I find this really, really hard to believe, the two worked together to orchestrate an incredible amount of interest, enabling Pres to take back concessions, AND [I'll bet you didn't notice this] got the Homeland Security Bill funded, all in one action.

Anyway, food for thought, but Occam's Razor says, "...naw."

Highlight of the coverage was when Fox News introduced Danny, the former Ambassador of Israel. Ms. Macy and I looked at each and simultaneously said, "Danny? wow! as HE aged!" We met him and his wife years ago! Excellent people. Time does take its toll.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Superb, moral, no-nonsense stuff. Refreshingly non-mealy-mouthed.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yep. I watched it live. Wonder what mealy-mouth spiel will emit from His Highness ?>;-} ...Jim Thompson

They do not need nukes. They have SPICE.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Whatever it is, it will say a lot about what his advisors think the path for the nation should be.

Says more about his stupid staff than him... other than the fact that he chose them and agrees with the idiots.

The country needs one last firm hand... at least one.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

As well as several hundred recently acquired, US made JDAM bunker busters.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Valerie Jarrett runs the country.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Ummm- you do understand those are firecrackers by comparison to a nuke??? Even a 1 kiloton is 1000 x 2000=2,000,000 lbs equivalent TNT. This will bury the bunkers and make them inaccessible for quite some time.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Iraq - Iran, WMD - nukes, al qaeda - ISIS

a remake of a failure with that cast from the fallout of the last episode?

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Except in this case it is Iran doing all the bragging, they're not denying anything.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Right.

If I did, I'd already have stopped by down there to feed you your nuts.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

BTW- the Iranian facilities are under a mountain, "bunker busters" don't work with mountains.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Blowing up the foyer is enough.

You think those retards know how to build something hardened?

The entrance and their pathetic dumbwaiter will be broken, and all those in the depths will die as a result as well.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

With a nuke, but not a conventional bomb....

Do you think they make their own centrifuges too?

Yes, with a nuke...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If they know enough to build an atom bomb, they can probably work out how to combined concrete and reinforcing iron well enough to build something tolerably substantial.

Some of them may not be quite as dumb as you are.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

No. You're an idiot.