OT: I thought I would throw up...

Drove up to Jack in the Box for my monthly dose of Sourdough Jack and saw a sign, "Egg white & Turkey Sandwich" :-(

Gag me with a spoon X;{ ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

One of the few products available with Tans Fat in addition to the usual combination of heart stoppers, how health conscious of you.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

The disgusting fake cheese product masks the disgusting taste of the cheap trans-fat oils. So it all works out.

Those pics are really gross.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

[snip]

I passed all my recent physicals with flying colors. I quite assure you that my heart is in better condition than Bloggs'. BP:108/63 Cholestrol:220, but HDL=68... Doc admits that the wine is good for me ;-)

Here, in AZ, we're allowed to use real meat and real cheese... none of that Californica-"healthy"-green-dictated stuff >:-}

And, addressing the snarkiness... are trans-fats allowed _anywhere_? ...Jim Thompson

Although to be fair, as old as Jim is, he could probably eat anything and not give a damn. What's a few minutes off your 50-year projected life expectancy when you're already... uh over 70 or 80, I forget?

I'd be much more worried about digestive performance. If it makes you feel bad... don't eat it!

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

  1. Recently had a colonoscopy and an upper GI tract (EGD) exam. Colonoscopy found _one_ polyp worthy of removing. EGD, however, suggests possible Barrett's syndrome, so a piece of me went out for biopsy. But I feel as good as I ever have. Maybe I'll have a rare rib-eye tonight ;-) (Actually, no... we're having shrimp on the "barby" for dinner :-) Wine? Definitely!!

Exactly! Besides Bloggs missed the "monthly" in the statement. I actually _very_rarely_ eat fast food, and eat pizza only upon insistence of the youngsters in the family ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You promised to killfile me. Like, maybe 15 times by now.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

You're just being loved!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Actually, John Fields once told me that he loves me. JT is even weirder.

All this bro stuff is iccky. I like women. The only thing males are good for is designing electronics with. Which I've done too much of today.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Looks like he's found your buttons and can get you dancing around
whenever he pulls your strings.
Reply to
John Fields

You just don't like beer, is all. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yeah, WalMart still carries the White Castle burgers in the frozen meat section and they have trans fats too, so have at it.

Not nearly as much as that Jack thingie, but it will have to do.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

combination of heart stoppers, how health conscious of you.

When I was younger and totally reckless, I used to eat the Elvis breakfast everyday, that is like 10 oz peanut butter with nearly pound of bacon on a toasted submarine bun. Absolutely delicious! Don't wanna know the trans fat content of that thing but I'm pretty sure it's considerable.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

He's being an obvious jerk, which does me no harm.

His Analog Devices story was astounding. I hope he was drinking when he posted that; any other explanation is really bad.

Precision electronic instrumentation

I loved those when I was a kid. They were 10 cents each, and I think they made their money off the Cokes.

Precision electronic instrumentation

There were times when our metabolisms would incinerate stuff like that. When I was young and skinny, I'd put away two burgers and a half gallon of milk at one meal.

As you get older, your sense of taste improves, and simultaneously your food capacity declines. Seems unfair.

Precision electronic instrumentation

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I don't know, I have a hard time keeping to just one heaping bowl of risotto and just one tall glass of wine.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

--- In a brotherly way, as would be obvious if you were honest enough to quote the original post.

No chance of that, though...

---

--- Your idea of 'weird' is behavior which is - in any way - different from yours and of which, therefore, you disapprove.

---

--- Uncomfortable around men, huh?

---

--- Being brought up surrounded by females and becoming "one of the girls", one would hardly expect otherwise.

Methinks you're a closet lesbian.

---

--- You mean you don't enjoy a nice stiff dick up the ass?

You could've fooled me...

---

--- Aww, poor baby...

Here; maybe this'll make you feel better:

John Fields

OK, I've changed my mind. You are even weirder than JT.

Precision electronic instrumentation

If it was decent peanut butter, i.e. the stuff containing peanuts and salt, full stop, it contained no trans fat whatsoever.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs