OT: Homeless Couple Strip Free Home to Buy Crack

This honeymoon is almost over...

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

It's a duplex. I pity the poor sods next door.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

crack/

Well, they should have notified their neighbor's landlord about the reverse construction. Or the landlord should have checked on his property. It co uld not have been done in a short time.

But it could happen to any vacant house as well. One of my distant relativ e has a vacant house. He has not been there for 6 months. Then he found t enants living there free. They even bypass the electrical meter for free e lectricity (no longer OT in this group). My relative called the police, bu t the police said they show them a lease.

So, it's court filing time. The police won't do anything without a court o rder.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:06:00 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

y-crack/

se construction. Or the landlord should have checked on his property. It could not have been done in a short time.

ive has a vacant house. He has not been there for 6 months. Then he found tenants living there free. They even bypass the electrical meter for free electricity (no longer OT in this group). My relative called the police, but the police said they show them a lease.

order.

They very well may have a lease. There are scoundrels out there who make a living leasing and even selling property that's not theirs, and very proper ly too. Have you seen the kind of people working in local government? They' ll process and record anything without checking for validity, because check ing "stuff" is not their job.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:27:31 PM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com w rote:

te:

buy-crack/

erse construction. Or the landlord should have checked on his property. I t could not have been done in a short time.

ative has a vacant house. He has not been there for 6 months. Then he fou nd tenants living there free. They even bypass the electrical meter for fr ee electricity (no longer OT in this group). My relative called the police , but the police said they show them a lease.

rt order.

a living leasing and even selling property that's not theirs, and very prop erly too. Have you seen the kind of people working in local government? The y'll process and record anything without checking for validity, because che cking "stuff" is not their job.

You don't even need the local government for a lease. I can just lease you r house without anything down, all i need is your name and address. ;-)

The problem is California Law. The police give you a traffic ticket, then you have to post bail pending hearing. You file illegal retainer, but the people can stay for months free pending court hearing.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:42:14 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

rote:

o-buy-crack/

everse construction. Or the landlord should have checked on his property. It could not have been done in a short time.

elative has a vacant house. He has not been there for 6 months. Then he f ound tenants living there free. They even bypass the electrical meter for free electricity (no longer OT in this group). My relative called the poli ce, but the police said they show them a lease.

ourt order.

e a living leasing and even selling property that's not theirs, and very pr operly too. Have you seen the kind of people working in local government? T hey'll process and record anything without checking for validity, because c hecking "stuff" is not their job.

our house without anything down, all i need is your name and address. ;-)

n you have to post bail pending hearing. You file illegal retainer, but th e people can stay for months free pending court hearing.

Sounds like the "landlord" sweetened the deal by throwing in free 'lectrici ty too- hard to resist that deal.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

One instance of the program goes wrong. Therefore the entire program must be a failure.

Reply to
bitrex

They hinted at the problem which is the program does not have a requirement to be drug free. If they're druggies and they're homeless, they're hopeles s, and there won't be just one instance of the program going wrong, it will be every instance. Drug addicts living on the street are walking dead, the y can't be helped, next stop is the morgue. The local shelter probably had these people blacklisted, and jack_ss federal program gave them a $100,000 house!

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:14:42 -0500, bitrex Gave us:

They have closed over 167 military bases in this nation, and they ALL have food service facilities, farming even, and educational facilities, and housing.

Do I really have to explain where I am going with this more?

The entire program IS a failure because they merely STAB at the symptoms instead of fixing the entire problem.

They are happy with their characterless, honorless paycheck grabs.

I want all the bastards at the turnbuckle, sweating for years, like Arnold was in his first big film.

Too many assholes drawing too many and too large a paycheck, with no results appearing.

What the world needs are more prisons. Nice ones for the light offenders and old shitboxes for the lifers, who will now actually pull their entire sentences. You want time off? Get on that bike and put some wattage on the grid. We got meters. No more lifting weights out in the yard.

And ALL the bad pigs can get sent to the desert prisons to be guards for years when they get caught in their f*ck ups.

Give the world back to the civil folks. The criminals must be laughing when they look at the numbers.

The world really missed the math on this one badly.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

In the midst of the massive foreclosures there were left wing groups encouraging squatters to move on into bank owned foreclose houses. In some cases banks could not even legally prove which bank owned the house in question. This gave people being foreclosed an opening to drag out foreclosure as long as possible, but it also created an opportunity for the organized squatters. They had a few web sites but I don't know if they are still out there. Void of ethics, void of morals, posing as crusaders for the homeless, etc. It's amazing what some people can rationalize.

Reply to
Greegor

The word you're looking for is anarchists.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You are talking about the banks here , right?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

And you've met them all in order to arrive at the level of certainty?

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey

Not you then!

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sales-At-Radio-Wymsey/
http://sales-at-radio-wymsey.ebid.net/
Reply to
Wymsey

No, there are a few county operations in remote areas of Idaho, South Dakota and Kentucky I've yet to visit to personally confirm the speculation.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred