OT: Hilarious new comedy show on TV...

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Fox

Democrats, nutty electors, and ignorant professors come on and spout such nonsense that it keeps me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

DEMOCRAT PARTY

The Party of Sexual Deviants, COP Haters, College Campus Morons with Phenomenal Ignorance, and Unions Covering for Bad Teachers

Tucker usually has his facts at the ready and does a good interview. I like his interview style. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Yep. Cut-throat >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Why are Democrats such sore losers?

I can understand the losers part, they are, by nature, losers.

But where does the "sore" come from?

Improper use of posterior orifice ?>:-}

Fox (and Sky/Star elsewhere) has been completely taken over by the Lefties, I'm sorry to say. I gave up watching it ages ago.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Fox News isn't right-wing enough for Cursitor Doom? Makes sense, I suppose - anybody who can take the Daily Mail seriously has to need seriously demented right-wing nonsense, and Fox New wouldn't be sufficiently inane.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Huh? What alternate universe have you been living in? ...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson and Cursitor Doom are out of touch with reality in different ways.

There's only one reality, but an infinite number of fantasy worlds ...

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

No Bill, that's unfair.

The Daily Mail is not right wing enough for him either...

--

John Devereux
Reply to