OT: gofundme page.

Yep, being an older white male, I find pollsters don't want my opinion, and the only advertisers interested in me, are trying to sell blood pressure, cholesterol or erection pills. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

First thing I'm going to do is not work. We have had the business 16 years, for 14 of those we are open 10 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 363 days a year. I did take time around Christmas to visit my mother when she was alive, but that's not a vacation. I'd like to do some biking and hiking, we have a pretty active hiking group in the area. I'll probably join a gym, and may go back to swimming, I was swimming at 5am, but got tired of getting up at 4:30. If I'm not working, there are several other times to swim at the local college. My wife does not want to retire, she will continue with the business for 5 more years. She is 5 years younger than me and Asian, she may never quit. Beach bum, nah, maybe a spring break beach photographer :-) Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I guess you'll be needing those high blood pressure and erection pills, then. ;-)

I figure I'll retire when this gig dries up or at 70. If Hillary were elected, I figured I could coast a couple of years until we slid under the waves. I may have to work 'till 70, now. ;-)

Reply to
krw