OT: Getting Lucky

false assumption based on experience. "

That can happen easily, and does, or at least did. We used to set some unit s aside. This was a high volume shop and I made them a ton of money,many da ys up in the thousands. Then there were the dog days, the problems that wer e unfamiliar and required real troubleshooting. If not for those I could ha ve made even more money. A couple of times the owners mentioned that I was making more than they were, but they didn't bitch because I was the one mak ing them the money in the first place.

My Grandfather told me "Make them pay you". I understood later when I got t o the real world. They will not just offer you money, they will get off as cheap as they can. One job I quit about 8 times, got hired back 9 times. Ea ch time for more money.

Reply to
jurb6006

You're an idiot. If Trump is a savant, the thing he is all savant about is utter stupidity. He is a master at that.

Calling Donald J. Trump a savant... That has to be one of the most stupid things I have heard said about that utterly retarded, criminal bastard.

Reply to
Long Hair