ot flags

what

Reply to
bitrex

We first thought it was an outhouse.

It is the highest lighthouse in the USA.

There is also a US Coast Guard station in Tahoe City, known as "Station Vacation."

--
John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

Salt of the earth types. Decent, honest, hard-working people. Precisely the demographic detested by globalists like the Clintons and Obama.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

They didn't like losing their jobs. They didn't like being called deplorable ignorant racists. They didn't like what the big banks did to them.

Most of the people in the book voted for Obama, usually twice. But the times they are a'changin, and Highway 61, the old River Road, is being revisited.

I was arrested once for riding my mororcycle at 2AM on the levee of the River Road.

--
John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

They're the type of people who blame everyone else for their problems but if a gay gets beat up well it's their fault they shouldn't have acted gay.

Reply to
bitrex

See also e.g. fake libertarians.

Reply to