OT: Eye Test

Thought this was interesting.

Color perception test>

I got the 1% score.

Martin Riddle

Impressive!

The fact that you were able to spot and match so many colors says that your eyesight is pretty, pretty great! This score is really hard to get, and you totally made it!

You have an exceptionally high IQ! Your vision is impeccable and you can more easily and quickly identify different shades and colors than the average person. As we have already said, this is pretty darn impressive!

It's impressive because I'm presbyopic, have (early stage) cataracts and glaucoma.

Reply to
krw

I got the Champion's score too. Although I think I did get most or all of them right, I'm tempted to go back and do them all wrong to see if it still gives me a champion's score.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Same here. Top 1%: Champion's Eye. I have fairly good vision but not that good. Something is wrong...

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Same here 1% champion, a bit sus.

Reply to
Ozzie

I also got 1%. But colour perception is different from acuity, which is what people tend to lose as they age.

As for the stuff that goes beyond vision, that's just bunkum.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

-------------(quote)------------- You have flawless vision and a rare gift for color perception.

Getting such a high score in this confusing test, means that you are a real fighter. You didn't give up, even when the questions were extremely tricky. You were able to stay focused in order to complete this test perfectly.

That's, by the way, exactly the type of personality you have. You never give up, you work hard to achieve your goals and when people are asked to describe you, the first two words they use are: "Smart" and "perfectionist". That's quite an impressive combination of traits, reserved only to the most talented leaders and real superstars. WOW!

--------------(end quote)---------------- I am proven red-green deficient, the test shows only that you might be able to tell if colours are darker or brighter than each other. As far as I could tell the actual different colours were just that - brighter or darker shades of the same colour.

Waste of time.

John :-#(#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

First time I tried to get them all right and I think I did. Top 1%

Second time through I purposely missed a couple and got top 1% again.

Third time through I purposely got only 2 of them correct and the rest incorrect. Did NOT get top 1% percent BUT did get " Excellent Vision!"

boB

Reply to
boB

Their advertising coverage only multiplies if you share it, and people who do badly never share stuff. It's called viral marketing. I *never* share such things. It's part of the reason for the whole post-truth phenomenon.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

"Top 1%" seems to be fairly easy. is "Excellent" better or worse

I went again trying to loose and scored "Excellent"

You have an exceptionally high IQ! Your vision is impeccable and you can more easily and quickly identify different shades and colors than the average person. As we have already said, this is pretty darn impressive!

I lied to them, I guess it's fair that they lie to me :)

Jasen Betts

Haha I got 1 Percent too. Everyone's a winner. I know I got several wrong because on my phone I could not scroll down without picking wrong choices.

Reply to
bulegoge

Can't be a very good test, I got 1% and I'm R/G colour blind...

TTman

Yep, top 1%, on the other I was blind to any advertising, didn't see any of it. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Yeah, that was sorta my point. It's pretty lame.

Reply to
krw

Must have been designed by a Progressive.

Reply to
krw

I am slightly colorblind also, got 1%. It's just advertising....

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Seen that before; i think i got over 80%. Seems most of the score does not involve color matching..

Reply to
Robert Baer

its called CLICKBAIT

Reply to