OT: Email from a vendor

"If you do not receive this email, its important that you call us."

Reply to
John S

I'll buy you a six pack if you call them up and tell them you're calling because you were told to in the email you didn't receive, and post what they say

Reply to
bitrex

($15 or lesser value, offer void if prohibited in your area.)

Reply to
bitrex

Just proves, intelligence has limits, but stupidity is totally unlimited.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

"Keyboard error, press F1 to continue"

Reply to
upsidedown

Sad Windows:

Reply to
bitrex

google images: wandows ngrmadly

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I did. But I also asked them what if I do receive the email? Is it no longer necessary to call them in that case?

Long pause. Then hem and haw and apologize. That is ridiculously stupid and illogical. And I told them so.

No need for a six pack. I was amply rewarded by the conversation with them.

Reply to
John S