OT: Dumbest Judicial Ruling, EVER...

I bet no leftist can discern the grotesque fallacy. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Jim Thompson wrote on 9/16/2017 11:50 AM:

Please educate us.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

You just proved my point... you don't even understand _words_ >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Nooooo, it's another krw! They're all the same!

Reply to
lonmkusch

I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Can you try again without using words?

It's pretty funny that the guy who never makes a post which says anything, rather than just providing a link that he feels is perfectly clear, is criticizing someone for not understanding "words". Obviously JT has a "word" phobia or he would use them constructively sometime.

Why is it the most conservative posters here are the least literate? Surely there is someone who can actually construct a sentence that has some informative content rather than just being an insult?

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

I've constructed multi-paragraph points that none of the Democratic contingent "got" including you. I've cited NY Times articles that proved points (published before the political significance was recognized, so before they started spinning it) that didn't say what they said according to Sloman. He conflated Mesopotamia with the Arabian Peninsula to refute a point I made about the latter, and claimed I don't know anything while he did it. So yeah, we can use words, for all the good it does. As for the link, would it matter if Jim explained the importance of rule of law? Why does that need explanation anyway?

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Rickman, et al, don't understand the simple word "grant"; or what a government or charity or whatever does with a "grant" application.

Which ignorance we've come to expect as standard for the source >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Yeah but they're ENTITLED to the grant.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

We? What makes you think I was referring to you? The point made was about Jim T.

"Rule of law"? I didn't see how that was the issue. I don't know anyone who doesn't believe in the rule of law. Would do you much good to not believe in it. The cops have guns and more bigger guns to back them up. So yeah, the law rules one way or the other.

As to the link, what exactly did you think it was about?

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Damn! I need to read more carefully. I didn't realize this was about *my* grant!

When you guys wish to discuss the grant, let me know.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

My oldest daughter, past BofA executive, Girl Scout executive, United Way executive, GOP chairperson for Yuma County, and now a grandmother three times over... has MUCH experience writing grant applications... now "retired", she writes freeby grant applications for Yuma County... which is why I know so much about grants and grant applications ;-)

The left think they're "entitled" to everything... including a chunk of my income... bring it on... I'll "grant" them a 9mm ;-) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Jim Thompson wrote on 9/16/2017 6:22 PM:

Thank you. I appreciate your taxes paying for my surgery. :)

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman
[snip]

Rickman wouldn't qualify for a grant even if he kissed Obama's ass. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Thompson will hunt you down, now.

Reply to
krw

Probably because they didn't mean what you thought that they meant.

Cite the thread. You do know that Mesopotamia is technically part of the Ar ab Peninsula, essentially the Arabian continental plate.

You normally don't know much about what you are talking about, and if I cal led you on that it wouldn't be unusual.

ould > it matter if Jim explained the importance of rule of law? Why does that need > explanation anyway?

Jim doesn't know much either, and it would be nice to know why he thought t hat the judicial ruling was dumb - the simplest explanation is that he is a knee-jerk right-winger and thinks that any judicial ruling favouring sanct urary cities has to be wrong, but his choice of word suggests that he imagi nes that there is something specific that he could have pointed to if he we re game to take the risk of being shown up as a total nitwit, again.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Slowman, I knew you were ignorant... but I never supposed as ignorant as you have just now shown yourself.

Read the @#$%^& words. I suspect you'll still be in the dark with your ignorance... no one will be surprised >:-}

Hint: It's NOT a matter of _LAW_. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

t that the judicial ruling was dumb - the simplest explanation is that he i s a knee-jerk right-winger and thinks that any judicial ruling favouring sa ncturary cities has to be wrong, but his choice of word suggests that he im agines that there is something specific that he could have pointed to if he were game to take the risk of being shown up as a total nitwit, again.

I'm going to read some right-wing twaddle just because Jim thought that it was significant? I might be ignorant - from Jim's rather perverse point of view - but I'm not silly enough to waste my time like that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The news release wasn't right-wing twaddle.

Why haven't you yet agreed to a certified IQ test?

Twit ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

What grant of yours? The article doesn't seem to be about you.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

You said he criticized you "for not understanding "words"."

Then you made a point about "the most conservative posters here."

Those words and that point are aparently not about only Jim T.

You don't see how rule of law is the issue when cities undermine the federal government's legal authority over immigration? Like I said, it shouldn't need explanation.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso