OT Do not forget your honor, boys and girls

I think you should all get a point of reference about the dopes who tried to take power in this nation since the late 19th century and all through the 20th. This fiction shows a few elements of their behavior.

And to me... today, in modern times, relating to current criminal, reality morphing jerks in power, should result in this:

He tampered with the upcoming election. He is disqualified. All 50 states should demand that very thing, regardless of the outcome of the Republican circus currently being foisted upon the American people. Their feet should also be held to the fire once the historically dangerous buffoon has been removed.

We need to make demands in the public fore, that does to this person what we failed to do five and one half years ago.

VET THIS TURKEY!!! I assure you he will fail were we to do that. America needs to be factually informed about this frighteningly dangerous buffoon, known as Donald John Trump.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Bone spurs.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Winfield Hill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

Oh, did I spell vet incorrectly? ;-)

...Checking... nope!

Jolton Joe says no too!

Just say no to this dangerous buffoon!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I get so confused, I thought Joe Biden was the one that bribed Ukraine to fire the top prosecutor who had been conducting an investigation of Burisma,the company Hunter Biden got income from. Some say he even worked there. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

No you are correct. But extorting, with foreign aid from public funds, to *stop* an investigation that could implicate your son and yourself is ok. Doing your job as president and asking *for* an investigation (without, as it turns out, any threat of denial of aid, in spite of the false accusation from your opponent's conspirators) is a crime.

Just like BC's opening up sales of missile tech and over 100 supercomputers to China after their campaign donations (and outright bribes too, because that's what it is when a Chinese hotelier gives 100k to pay your legal bills) is *not* treason, but following the impeachment process according to the Constitution is "treason" as many of them said at the time. Their standard tactic now is to accuse their accusers of doing what they did. Hillary's indirect hiring of a foreign agent to create a fake dossier (collusion) is the same, and there are a few other examples, so it is SOP for them now.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Actually, that's not what, "I'd like you to get to the bottom of it" means.

But you run words through the same "meaning converter" the Democrats use.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

He wasn't.

Except thgat it didn't happen.

Nothing false about that accusation. Haven't you read the transcipts of that phone conversation?

It certainly looks like one, when you strip off the administration's lies about it.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

The usual term is "adult comprehension", which isn't something that Tom Del Rosso can manage.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Joe Biden along with the IMF and the European Union, did pressure the Ukrai ne to fire their then top prosecutor - Viktor Shokin. He hadn't been invest igating anybody much, which was why there was international pressure to get him fired.

"It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to B iden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the coun try's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former Americ an officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe."

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

  • Meet John Doe?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I have no problem with this being investigated further. It should be and it will be, by the Senate. But every reasonable source on this so far says that this was not Biden going rogue, that the prosecutor at the time was actually corrupt and not investigating real corruption. And consequently it was the position of the OBAMA ADMINSTRATION, the State Dept, the EU, IMF, etc that he should go so that a real prosecutor could come in. Also, there is ZERO evidence that Hunter was involved in any corruption at Burisma. The Burisma corruption that was being investigated at the time centered on it's founder and money laundering that occurred before Biden joined the board. Also, if Biden had corrupt motive, it would be pretty foolish for him to be describing how he got the Ukranian prosecutor fired.

Don't get me wrong. I think what the Bidens did there and with China was totally wrong and stinks to high heaven. But all I see is pay-to-play, ie that Hunter got jobs and investments because his father was VP. It's what the Clintons did with their "foundation' and Bill raking in speaking fees from every country, business, group that wanted juice with the US govt. The sad thing is that the Republicans would rather whine about all this, try to prove something more than that went on, which even if it did is near impossible, instead of MAKING IT ILLEGAL. For example, once Biden's son took that job, Joe Biden should have had to recuse himself from anything to do with Urkaine, same with China. But that won't happen. Can you figure out why?

Doing your job as president and asking *for* an investigation

President Zelensky said that they were ready to buy more Javelin missiles. Trump's next words were, "we need a favor from you though". Followed by his list of investigation demands, including investigation into pure lies from Russia's GRU, ie the DNC server, Crowdstrike, etc. The Bidens were just a part of it. That we have a president believing and spreading GRU lies is perhaps even worse. And an email just came out. Ninety minutes after that call, an OMB staffer, Duffey, contacted DOD about putting the Ukraine aid on hold and even commented on keeping it quiet, because of the nature of the request. Gee, I wonder why it's Trump who won't allow Duffey, Bolton, Pompeo, Perry, Pence, all his team, his people, to testify?

Reply to
Whoey Louie

DL is just confused, as always. You are right, on the phone call Trump never asked for announcement of anything, only investigations. But there was testimony from Sondlund and others that Trump would be satisfied that such an announcement by President Zelensky would suffice to get Trump to release the aid and get the WH meeting. And that they were working to make that happen in Ukraine.

Reply to
Whoey Louie