OT: Customer Service Horror Stories

I know, maybe we should start writing sentances backwards, from left to right, bottom to top? Or maybe all browsers should just start at the bottom of the post.

Reply to
Mark Jones

Not deleting unneeded portions of a post is in bad form, regardless. Top posting, however, as acknowledged by nine out ten major religions, is the work of the Devil.

mike

Reply to
m II

post.

?siht ekiL

Reply to
kstahl

Well then what about this?

?yaw siht ti od ot evah I od rO

Reply to
kstahl

Hey! It was hard work finding that backwards font.

Reply to
kstahl

post.

I'm still using an older version of Netscape and it automatically puts the cursor at the bottom of existing text. Its one of the reasons I don't use OE.

--
Cyber stalking is a crime!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida