OT: Common Enemies

OT: Common Enemies....

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

" In the wake of Orlando, the resounding silence of American Muslims?apart from anodyne deflection of public attention away from Islam and onto gun control and gay rights?should give us pause."

Why should Muslims have to fall all themselves to apologize every time some lunatic who calls himself a Muslim goes of the rails?

Does Pat Robertson offer a personal apology and disavowal every time an Evangelical whackjob opens fire on a Planned Parenthood?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I ran every article on The Federalist through my special artificial intelligence conservative to English translator and it spit out the Fourteen Words every time:

Isn't that something?!

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

They shouldn't. And they're not sorry. They are here usually because the US wrecked their country.

Reply to
jurb6006