OT China seeing a major resurgence in COVID-19 (2023 Update)

Did they feel the Bern? :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Bernal Heights is an interesting and very confusing neighborhood. I'm not sure I could find their bakery again. They are sold out anyhow.

Wow, looks like a brutal "eminent domain" grab that would erode people's properties and cause major fondation damage.

Nice. I am not a city person though, I like it more rural. I've dreaded every client trip into Silicon Valley. Unless I could visit interesting places like your company and Zeitgeist :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

The saving grace of SF is its geometry and wild bits. You can hike or bike on trails in the middle of the city and see no signs of civilization and rarely any people. We live two blocks from a real canyon with a seasonal creek.

Yesterday I got tired of tech and left early to explore St Mary's Park. Take a look at the street map. There is a very cool trail that leads to the freeway footbridge, passing over Alemany Farms.

SV is not as appealing. Mostly flat and mall-ish.

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin

Wow! Typical post in ignorance of facts. I'd be willing to bet the railroad predates those houses by more than 50 years! Or are you suggesting the homeowners are encroaching on the railroads?

--

Rick C.

+-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+-- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

SV sounds a lot like most of Texas. I thought that was where you wanted to live?