OT: Bill Sloman's Exemplary Paradise

For the same reason other folks confuse sci.electronics.design with a computer tech-support forum I'd imagine. ;->

Cursitor Doom

You're obviously more familiar with trolls' motivations than I am. I am not the least concerned with provoking responses. The only people I've plonked are those who have proved themselves to be totally impervious to reason and who get upset and angry when confronted with ideas and solutions their precious MSM never even so much as acknowledge exist.

Cursitor Doom

person impervious to reason = person who rejects falsehoods

Right?

Reply to
lonmkusch

Clearly qualitative judgements like that are not something killfiles are s uited to, nor Cursitor Doom either.

Cursitor Doom's algorithm seems to be good at sorting extreme right-wing lu natics from the rest of the population - they are the only group that doesn 't describe him as a moronic lunatic, which makes that job relatively easy, and thus barely within his capacity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Probably not, but since he isn't a troll, and can contemplate them objectiv ely, his opinion does carry more weight than that of Cursitor Doom, leaving aside the fact that Cursitor Doom advertises his cognitive incompetence mo re or less non-stop.

The subject line of this thread does suggest otherwise.

By which he means that they don't agree with his demented delusions.

The main stream media does acknowledge the existence of demented racists wh o think that the solution to all social problems is to send foreigners back where they cam from. They don't take them seriously - as a solution it has been tried from time to time, and doesn't actually work, largely because t he demented racists urging this solution are a bigger social problem than t he minority populations that the racists complain about.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The phrase is actually "non-brainwashed".

Cursitor Doom doesn't show much sign of every discovering a route back to reality. He seems to have gone from believing everything that the Daily Mail told him to believing everything that Russian Today tells him.

Clearly he was frightened by somebody who wasn't British in his formative years - granting the consequences deformative years might be more accurate - and he hasn't taken in any new information since then, which might make him a British version of krw.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Your example?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

On Aug 31, 2017, David Brown wrote (in article ):

. I?d look at the actual tape. It does not matter if they are serious or not, ther were assaulted. That 60 Minutes video would be sufficient to convict at least three men of assault and battery, mayhem, et al. As the Wikipedia article noted, the Swedish Police simply disappeared. Nor was there any mention of those men being hauled into court.

Here is the URL: . And another:

More generally, that Wikipedia article proves my point. Did you read that article?

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

Yes, I read the Wikipedia article, and more than just that.

Crimes happen all over the world. Journalists get attacked all over the world. It is a terrible truth, but a truth nonetheless. Police usually do a good job in most places, sometimes they do a bad job.

Agreed?

The point is that the reputation of Rinkeby has been blown all out of proportion by people trying to gain political coin from claiming it is a crime hell-hole and a "police no go" area due to its high proportion of immigrants. And that is simply /not/ true. It has a /higher/ crime rate than most parts of Sweden. It is a tougher area to police than most of Sweden. No one denies that it is a problem area, or that there have been crimes there, or police and state incompetence there.

Single extreme events, such as attacks on journalists, are news-worthy and important. But they are not a good way to judge a community or area.

Reply to
David Brown

Everything Jim Thompson writes, for example?

Reply to
David Brown

A news source funded by the Russian government (an adversary of the US, non etheless) is your most trusted? Now I've heard everything. That's a typica l politically extreme view: they trust one news source only and think all t he rest are crap. Tell me that isn't inherently biased.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Every time you pontificate about "fake news" from capitalistic sources, we will remind everyone that you believe communist propaganda outlets are more reliable.

You've shown the depth (in at least two senses) of your reasoning.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Computers are electronic; Sloman is not.

lunatic fringe electronics

Not a problem. We're used to it. We're the "chosen people", which unfortunately has been interpreted as designated culprits, victims, and scapegoats. Without Jews, it would be difficult to fill these positions. However, the Arabs are doing a commendable job of setting themselves up at the designated culprits, victims, and scapegoats, mostly by refusing to assimilate. No need to setup ghettos as they are doing a great job of establishing their own. In a fairly short time, I expect Jews to be accepted into civilized society, while the Arabs take their place.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

WTF?? I shouldn't be able to read this nonsense. First Gardner then Rickman then you. I'll have to investigate the reasons behind this sudden mass 'breakout' of zombie/troll posters from my KF; find out what the blue blazes is going on here. :(

Cursitor Doom

CNN has been outed as a FAKE NEWS purveyor; not so RT. RT's rep for responsible and impartial reportage remains 100% unsullied. Can't say the same for CNN. Not by a very long chalk.

Cursitor Doom

Russia gave up Communism a generation ago, mate. Can't believe you didn't know that. Explains a lot about your defective reasoning processes, though.

Cursitor Doom

The video shot by the 60m crew tells me all I need to know about that awful place. Even if it had been shot by CNN I would still believe it on this occasion because I can see for myself it's not been staged. And it's very far indeed from being the only video of its kind on YT. There is page after page after page after page of clips showing immigrants behaving in a manner that could only be regarded as 'normal' in their countries of origin - and certainly not in a first-world, once- civilised Western nation that's been foolish enough to offer these barbaric criminals sanctuary.

Cursitor Doom

ROFL!

Who told you CNN has been outed as fake news? Trump? He also claimed CNN turned their cameras off during his Phoenix appearance, which was obviously false because they were still broadcasting it.

You sheeple really have to stop believing Trump is the ultimate authority o n everything. CNN is a private business. RT is openly funded by the Russi an government. It's propaganda. It's absolutely freakin' hilarious you th ink it's a good source of unbiased news.

Reply to
lonmkusch

I'm not convinced that's true. The complete inability to change one's point of view when presented with compelling evidence is strongly indicative of a machine. The obtuse entity calling itself "Bill Sloman" may in fact be an early attempt at an opinion-forming bot built by the likes of Google to spew Globalist propaganda over the internet. Whilst at present we may laugh at Sloman v.1.00's hopelessly clumsy attempts at presenting coherent arguments, later versions (after much improvement to their algorithms of course) could seriously undermine an online audience's critical thinking and decision-making ability, thereby threatening democracy world-wide.

Cursitor Doom