OT: Big Brother is Watching You

John, doesn't that depend on the drone? There are some amazing zoom lenses today. And if it's a government drone, who knows? Black helicopters are so passe. :-)

I once watched a car chase of a stolen Charger, the helicopter couldn't keep up with him. But they could still follow the car on the highway from over 10 miles away. PS, the police caught him, had another helicopter finally find after a jog off the side of the highway.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I don't think people have an expectation of privacy in a public space. In a high-crime area, I'd welcome more attention.

Mo has a cute little Honda Fit, but I know that she privately lusts for a Charger.

lunatic fringe electronics

And now you have violated her privacy by outing her as Charger-phile.

Shame on you.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Turns out it was a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Here's the video, At 28:13 she's reports 8 to 10 miles away.

And part two,

I just happened to be searching channels on my Firestick with the Modbro app, when I ran across this chase, so I watched it live. Mikek

Reply to
amdx