OT: Best Resolution Image File to Import into Word?

You probably don't know IPA. It can be an acquired taste just like Guinness. Some people don't like the first glasses or two but after the third they really like it. It's not so much the bitterness, it is that you can taste the individual hops. Pliny is a fine beer.

Sometimes even siblings can be very different. My sister never liked beer much (though she does like my homebrew) while when I stole my first clandestine sip at ... now nobody snitch about that ... age 6 I immediately liked it.

What about gravy or Satay sauce?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I like Guiness, IPA is usually terrible

these two places just around the corner,

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Not me. I hate bitter flavors. Anchor Steam is about my bitter limit.

Mo loves Guinness, the dark gooey stuff. I like the Blonde.

But Guinness Cake is great.

That's food. There aren't many foods you can see through.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

This is just a couple of blocks away, under a freeway ramp.

I've taken Joerg there, and he seemed to like it. They have a few (like a dozen) wimpy clear pilsner and wheat beers for people like me.

He should get his mass back here before we move.