OT: Aircraft for sale

300 million for a rusting hulk seems a little high.
Reply to
bitrex

Have you priced a 'new' one?

should have placed their ad on eBay. everybody knows the buyers there have deep pockets. hat was 300 million lire, right?

Reply to
RobertMacy

Ad says 300M$ right?

Reply to
Andy Bartlett

yes it does. yes I saw it. look at the quote. see, no denomination. geesh! and yes, I'm not funny.

Reply to
RobertMacy

I'm using Firefox with UK/British English if that makes any difference, but I see: 301208000 $

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

one more time, yes the ad clearly shows $, but the quote commenting had NO denomination, thus the invitation for my [obviously non-humorous] comment.

geesh!

Even my parents don't think I'm funny. When I was born, my father looked at my mother and said, "Emma, this is no joke."

Reply to
RobertMacy

And it only costs $500K to fill it up! That thing doesn't look real fuel efficient either.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred