OT: Addition to the Thompson Clan

OT: Addition to the Thompson Clan...

Third great-grandchild, great-granddaughter:

Makena Aileen Lawler Born 6/6/2017, 10:43PM, Tucson, AZ

7 pounds, 1oz, 20"

Proud parents;

Chris and Caitlin Lawler

(Caitlin is the oldest of our five granddaughters.)

Proud grandparents:

Jim and Madeleine Coil

(Madeleine is our oldest daughter.)

Proud great-grandparents:

Jim and Naomi Thompson ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

[...]

Congratulations, Jim! :-D Some good news at last. How about posting a link to some photos?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Thanks!

Later today... after I get my daily dose of RADs ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Congratulations. I'm a devoted family man myself and I can imagine how you and the missus must feel.

No grandchildren for me yet, never mind a great-grandchild. I married late and none of my four children is in a hurry to get married. But I'm surrounded by my sibling's grandchildren and I love it.

Reply to
Pimpom

Thanks!

Indeed! Family is what it is about.

;-) We've been married for 57 years! We married young, I was 20, my wife 18... we were supposed to be the teen marriage that failed. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Makena Aileen Lawler with siblings, sister Olivia, brother Camden, and mother Caitlin...

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Awww. That is *so* cute, Jim. You're a lucky man indeed.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Indeed!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Congratulations ?

My wife just gave birth to our third child yesterday. Daughter and mom doin g good

I will try to educate her in an engineering direction

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

I bet they're all better at their professions for having been exposed to an engineering mindset, however.

Congratulations Jim.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Congratulations! You have a bit of doing to catch up.

My count, so far:

4 children 8 grandchildren 3 great-grandchildren

I tried that, ended up with:

1 banker 1 chemist 1 software guru 1 mechanical engineer ...Jim Thompson
 Click to see the full signature

Probably ;-)

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Welcome !

Congratulation Jim, Naomi. Just a little more effort ... with eighteen year s more you'll become venerable ancestors of Makena's children ;-)

Reply to
habib.bouaziz

[snip]

Thanks ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Admit it, you didn't do all that all by yourself.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

I had help ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Then congratulations for that too.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Thanks!

(My mother-in-law-to-be actually opined that we should have waited one more day to be married... then it would have been April Fools Day ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

"You didn't do that."?

Reply to
krw

Congrats! They obviously get their looks from N.'s side. ;-)

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany