OT: adding a water tank to well system

Hi,

I was thinking of some of the options for adding a potable water tank to supplement a low producing water well for residential use.

The tank should be buried to prevent freezing in the winter.

I'd like to maintain the option to supply the household water directly from either the well or from the water tank, and as well be able to fill the water tank either from the well, or from water delivery.

What combination of valves, check valves, power switches etc would be simplest to set this up?

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M