OT: A desperate plea from Germany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Am 18.09.2018 um 23:41 schrieb Cursitor Doom:

None of the fotos in this stupid thing is taken in Germany. 90% of the text is lied. This is simply AfD-prattle.

Reply to
PeterSchneider

much even wider, if You consider He writes from Sidney... delo

Reply to
delo

But I spent 19 years in the Netherlands, living some 10 km from the German border.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney (but it used to be Nijmegen - or Nimwegen as it is called over the border)
Reply to

I'd need to see some serious corroboration before I believed any of this. I stopped watching after the bit where he said we don't know how to treat Syphilis and TB in Europe.

MK

Reply to
Michael Kellett

The only reason to look at any Cursitor Doom link is to work out where he g ot it from.

His taste is consistently diabolically bad, and watching more than a few se conds is more trouble than it is worth, if it doesn't let you nail the sour ce (and work out why they are peddling the kind of rubbish that appeals to unfortunates like Cursitor Doom).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

treat Syphilis and TB in Europe. "

He did not say that, and I had the closed caption on.

Reply to
jurb6006