OT: A desperate cry for help from Germany

A truly horrifying report on the disastrous consequences of mass immigration, posted at the request of the author....

Julian Barnes

The west gave up jesus in their sophisticated brilliance. They gave up chi ld bearing , and now others are filling the void. They destroyed their own institutions because of minor flaws and now they get this. Europe died in 1918. Worst thing ever for humanity.

Reply to
bulegoge

Also, the ponzie scheme of social security is destroying the west and givin g women the right to vote in the manner it has been done has been detriment al. In the usa we would have been better off to let women pick one senator from each state and men pick the other then rotate the election of preside nt every 8 years between men and women. Women would be frnachised with the vote but tne criminal manipulation of the political parties would Have bee n thwarted.

Reply to
bulegoge

I didn't read beyond: "The present situation in Germany gives proof that some secret community has decided to eliminate Germany and it?s culture." "Secret community" ... oh, yeah that's always the cause of the problem.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Post that link in Twitter, and that letter on YouTube (for starters).

Reply to
Robert Baer

That's where I stopped too.

Jasen Betts

You're late ... they are on their way to the next Hellfest. Hurry up !

Reply to
habib

ing women the right to vote in the manner it has been done has been detrime ntal. In the usa we would have been better off to let women pick one senat or from each state and men pick the other then rotate the election of presi dent every 8 years between men and women. Women would be franchised with t he vote but the criminal manipulation of the political parties would Have b een thwarted.

You seem to be as brain-damaged as Julian Barnes.

Social security isn't any kind of Ponzi scheme. Nobody gets rich from it, a nd - far from destroying the west - those countries which embrace proper so cial security do very well out of it. There's a lot to be said for keeping your work force healthy and well-fed, and their children well-educated, whe n they are between jobs.

Your idea of sexually segregated voting has a charming absurdity, but a cou ntry which starts off with the idea that all people are created equal has a problem when it starts separating them by sex.

In reality the best solution to the criminal manipulation pf political part ies - or lobbying as it is more usually known - is proportional representat ion, multi-party democracy and coalition government.

It doesn't stop the well-heeled from buying political influence, but they c an't buy as much, and coalition politics makes it difficult to bury tax-loo pholes in random legislation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I'm guessing by the use of this term in this context he could only be referring to the Jews. That would make sense.

Reply to
Gunther Heiko Hagen

It's an old opinion of mine that our civilization ended in 1914. Things seem to be proceeding on schedule. :(

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

We came awfully close to turning around this season--we came within a hair's breadth of getting Ted Cruz, Carly, Scott Walker, or a number of others who could've set us headed toward liberty.

"Missed it by /that/ much." -- Maxwell Smart

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I don't know if they would have won. Carly would be apologizing to the country by now, Cruz would be the 24/7 booger eater and Scott Walker never made it out of the gate.

Reply to
blocher

Hillary is so weak, so awful, that the media gave us the only one she could possibly beat.

All anyone has to point out is that Hillary believes that half of our fellow citizens are horrible, bad, racist, greedy people, people who don't pay for enough of your personal needs.

It's a poisonous, divisive message from she who would be king.

She's promised to fix this by dividing us into categories and using the government to steal the 'bad' Americans' money, then give it to us as gifts.

That's as laughably, mathematically impossible as it is dishonest.

By contrast, an opponent could suggest "we unite the entire country and work willingly (rather than shackled) together for the things we want in common, and respect people's right to live their own ways where there's dissent. Together, we can make America whole." But Hillary's bent on dividing.

She's the weakest candidate imaginable. Anyone could beat her. Except maybe her opponent.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Carly apologise? What are you smoking?

She "doubles down". I don't really know what that means, but I believe it is something to do with burning your bridges after taking an excessive gamble.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What that means.... This is in the context that Carly is the republican nom inee....It means that the MSM would have been pounding her relentlessly abo ut some issue in her background and she would then be on an apology tour. It means that some senator up for election in some state would say somethin g stupid and the media would have her apologizing for them and ripping up h er home team. This pattern is standard and I just think Carly would fold l ike a cheap suit. Remember Romney outrageous comment about 47% and binders full of women? Oh... the horror.

Reply to
blocher

Zieg Heil, Adolf.

Reply to
krw

That sounds more like a bizarre P.C. smear than anything else.

It makes no sense to assume Jews are the writer's 'secret community,' intentionally flooding their own country with people who generally want to exterminate them.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

"Doubling down" refers to a gambler doubling his wager, esp. after a loss.

In America it has come to mean "re-iterating the thing the press is trying to condemn you for."

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

at

It's kind of the opposite. The insinuation is that someone concerned about their own survival must be anti-Semitic.

It's the equivalent of Hillary's saying that disagreeing with her makes mos t Americans deplorable, and probably racists.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

...or repeating economic principles that, for the last eight years, have been a disaster. Want to bet that Hillary can burn through $10T more in debt in just four years?

Reply to
krw