open source timing analysis tools

Hi,

I use GEDA (free/open source tool) for PCB design, etc. However, I am looking for timing analysis tools (specifically, for digital circuits). Anyone know of free/open source tools for timing analysis?

Thanks.

Reply to
be.geek

Aside from abusing ngspice (part of gEDA / GAF) i am not sure. Since it is derived from spice 3f or later it does do some timing type analysis for digital.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller