Open challenges in analog circuit design

I am just curious. What are typically the open challenges in analog circuit design, especially from integrated circuit design perspective, using sub-micron devices.

Reply to
Daku

Enduring dumb-ass questions ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I am just curious. What are typically the open challenges in comparative European literature, especially from mid 18th century writing perspective, using lesser known authors.

Reply to
Artemus

Finding anything worth reading in an airport bookstore.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs