Opamps as voltage sources (C-loading)

Yabut, R_out is inside the opamp feedback loop, and C_esr isn't. (If I'm following correctly) GH

Reply to
George Herold

But L_out dominates even more, that's the problem. (The goal of the RCRC network, of course, is to dominate both, so the amp is stable by itself, /and/ the output is kept accurate.)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

Yes, and it's the whole feedback loop that determines stability. R_out is part of that.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I guess just treating it as (increasing) R_out was my error.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr