OnTopic: better movie of my col_pic PWM LED controller driven by the Linux xpequ audio processor

better movie of my col_pic PWM LED controller driven by the Linux xpequ audio processor

Sound is muted because of copyright.... Who needs speakers ;-)?

Just watch it for a few minutes ..

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

processor

What's your anticipated profit per year?

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC