Only in NYC...

Can they exaggerate a traffic accident gone road-rage into a national event with de Blasio and Cuomo bloviating.

Sheeeesh!

Wonder when the MSM will cover such events in Arizona ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Now they're calling it "terrorism", but most reports sound like a totally-sloshed drunk. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

One of Obama's "immigrants" from Uzbeckistan. "Allah Akbar" kinda seals it.

Reply to
krw

Better ban people coming from six other countries, then. That will help.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

s/six/106/

Reply to
krw

Or you could try simply not making yourselves so odious to Muslims that they are willing to kill themselves to get to you.

You'll need to go back at least a few decades to make that work.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

So your suggestion, like everything else you have to say, is useless. Glad we got that out there.

Reply to
krw

Looks like the state of NY had the good sense to a) not sell this guy a firearm, and b) while waving a toy gun around the NYPD managed to take the culprit alive. No easy way out to Paradise for you, fella, it's going to be at least a decade in a concrete box at Florence ADX prior to the death sentence a la Tim McVeigh.

Reply to
bitrex

Join the NYC pansies here...

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

We make ourselves odious to them by not being Muslims. You're clinically delusional if you deny that.

Right, a few decades. They didn't bother non-Muslims before that.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yes, and all white things are swans.>

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Don't go away mad (though you clearly are, in the mental illness sense), just go away. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

And take Sloman with you.

Reply to
Michael A Terrell

Who exactly is "you"? I don't know many countries they *don't* attack. Hell, they attack other Muslims they don't agree with. So you are suggesting that the rest of the world adopt one of the various radical forms of Islam and join in the fight?

--
Rick C

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
rickman

In Osama bin Laden's "Letter to America" he lays out the reasons for

9/11 pretty plainly and AFAIK he doesn't say a thing about "Well you're infidels and I'm a Mulsim and we gotta kill you because that's what we have to do."

It's more along the lines of "You are occupying our lands with military forces and throwing your weight around the Middle East like you own the place; we tried asking nicely for you to stop and you didn't listen."

Pretty sure there's a direct quote that says something like "What we want: get out of our lands" which doesn't seem like an unreasonable suggestion, and if there were a bunch of Arab troops standing around on my front doorstep I'd probably feel about the same way.

Reply to
bitrex

Jews and Christians are still "people of the book". That makes them less odious than total unbelievers.

Just tried to conquer them. You have to go back a bit further to find examples of them succeeding in that ambition.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The right doesn't like informed criticism - it makes it obvious how stupid their arguments are. They much prefer an audience even more gullible than they are.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

But they (New York) wasn't bright enough to vote for a congressman (now Senator) who gives a shit about their safety.

Reply to
krw