ON4801 (Philips) and 2SC2897 as pdf file

Hi

does somebody know where I could find a pdf file for these transistors? I am not looking for spareparts, the reason is that I have a lot of equipment using these devices and want to modify them for another purpose - as linear amplifiers, but I have not any data sheets. Suppose ON4800 = MRF326 and ON4801=MRF327, and confirmation of this is really all I need to know for the Philips devices, I have a Motorola book, and believe 2SC2897=MRF327, too

Jan-Martin

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm