on-line engineering design work

MFFIP, Inc. is actively recruiting engineers, scientists, mathematicians, technicians and minds of all flavors to participate in an on-line technology discussion group.

Participants will be paid for a variety of on-line contributions.

All applicants must be eighteen years of age.

Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@mffip.com for details. David Cain

Muddle, Fluff & Foresight IP, Inc. creating everything

Reply to
dc

Why would any "participant" worth his salt want to go through a brokerage like this?

Reply to
larwe

Exactly 18? You won't find many with degrees...

Reply to
mc

But that would turn a pleasant diversion into work.

--
John Popelish
Reply to

If you haven't got a job, such a brokerage might be interesting. Since Google can't find MFFIP, Inc or MFFIP, it isn't.

Not that Muddle, Fluff and Foresight is likely to be a real company name, is it ....

--------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Has anyone read that page? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Since

I guess it depends just how hungry you get. The way I see it, engineers who are good enough to make a living in contract work will do it privately, outside of this brokerage. This means that the talent available on this brokerage will be mostly people who are either inexperienced or otherwise undesirable (incompetent, untrustworthy, whatever).

Reply to
larwe

From :

"We have only two requirements. Participants must be over eighteen and hence legally able to contract. Participants must not be under an existing obligation to assign any intellectual property you create. This second requirement tends to favor college students."

Slave labor from those who will not understand what there are signing away.

Reply to
hamilton

Now it will (shortly):

LOL =)

/A

Reply to
Anders F

Indeed. The broadsword to capture everything, ahem every idea of every technology, into a bunch of patents. Perhaps a couple of jobless patent lawyers seeking a new playfield ?

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

That cuts out nearly everyone here. I'm over 50 myself.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

What specific areas are needed? Please look at my website and see if there is a match.

Thanks

Larry

Reply to
boater

Looks rather amateur website.

I'd want to see examples of your past work, some kind of work history, client testimonials etc. Doesn't have to be slick, but it should have the essential meat. Where's your registered business address? Tax number? Your personal name? You could be anybody for all we can see.

On your link page, did you really mean to link to microchip2 (yet another crappy search site) when perhaps you meant

?

Reply to
Kryten