OK Industries SSP-75A Solder Paste Stencil Printer

Can anyone point me in the direction of dimensions and hole positions for a stencil for this printer?

I've Googled but not found the desired info and would appreciate any guidance.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

Hi Mike,

Did you ever find dimensions for the OK Industries SSP-75A Solder Paste Stencil Printer? I recently got one and would like to start using it. Did you ever get dimensions & hole locations? Would you be willing to share the info you have? Thanks! Roger

Reply to
roger.kromann