Octal Buffer with Schmitt Trigger Inputs

Hello,

I'm looking for an Octal Buffer with Schmitt Trigger Inputs (inverting or not) in *PDIP* package, such as 74xx7541, which seems hard to find.

Could you suggest me something other? It should be available from Farnell or RS.

I need just 8 ST buffer so to save space I don't want to use two 40106.

Thanks Marco / iw2nzm

Reply to
Marco Trapanese

I got this damn buffer, CMOS, 2500 of them. Oh common, DIP is old fashion and costly. Whatsamatta? Can't you handle a little SOIC?

--
Service to my evil master? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael A. Terrell ha scritto:

The customer wants only through-holes parts. Why? He told me several reasons, although I don't agree all of them.

Anyway, in this case I must do whatever he wants about part's technology.

Bye Marco / iw2nzm

Reply to
Marco Trapanese

74ls541N by the thousands at digikey...
Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

|------||-----| | DO NOT | | FEED THE | | aioe.org | | TROLL! | |------||-----| || || || /|\\|/||||//|||/\???\\//\\\\/|?\/

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael A. Terrell ha scritto:

Please, could you tell me why you think I am a troll?

Marco / iw2nzm

Reply to
Marco Trapanese

snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com ha scritto:

...and it is available at Farnell too! I thank you very much, it is what I'm looking for.

Marco / iw2nzm

Reply to
Marco Trapanese

You are repliying to forged messages, and therefore, you are feeding the troll.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

IRAQ and around the globe for my evil master.... Dontchaknow?..... And as a result, we are currently suffering due to our extremely high expenses, therefore I would appreciate if you could donate a few EURO to my Paypal account. Do you think you can support me?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've used 74XX245 and just fixed the direction and enable to the appropriate levels.

Reply to
James Beck