Now that we know windmill noise causes Cancer

And that's how he got the name DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

Except that 100% of the energy input gets turned to heat, and very quickly in a closed room.

Reply to
krw

He's right. You're AlwaysWrong.

Always wrong, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It is not my name. It was never my name. It is your pathetic, immature, elementary school playground bully wannabe troll boy baby bullshit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:u5tvae1jov6q9vk8m80i7j7hon38p70kjq@

4ax.com:

No. NOT 'very quickly' closed room or otherwise.

And not 100% either.

That is the part you fail on. Not that you ever had the aptitude to get it anyway.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

So basic physics is not your friend.

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Nice try, pathetic, childish punk f*ck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

how long do you keep wasting time for? Too much wasted already. Bye.

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Physics.

Tell us, electrical engineering wizard... How does one perform radio emission direction finding without using distant triangulation receivers?

Yeah, Physics is my friend, as I developed such a device that operates from a single receiver.

Miles over your head though. You are a waste of time.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

AlwaysWrong, how _do_ you do it?

Yes, 100%, AlwaysWrong.

Always.Wrong.

Reply to
krw

Well, AlwaysWrong is a more general name but both describe you well (as does Nymbecile).

AlwaysWrong.

If the Shoe fits, AlwaysWrong...

Reply to
krw

In krw's infallible opinion.

Krw believes that anything that he thinks is infallibly correct. In reality AlwaysWrong was the title that krw tried to hang on DLUNU, but it's an insult, rather than name or title.

Of course krw is wrong more often that DLUNU, but krw is perfectly incapable of realising it. Krw isn't always wrong - a stopped clock is right twice a day - but when he gets stuff right it's frequently for the wrong reason.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Quit trying to waste people's time & do something useful.

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:14l2be53ej0fo5p6rcah1aigbck3rv0i30@

4ax.com:

Yet you are too much of a pussy to post your address.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Now *THAT'S* funny!

Reply to
krw

Obviously you are, AlwaysWrong. Idiot!

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Come on, pussy boy.

You are the idiot, you little pussified bitch.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You post your address, idiot.

Always.Wrong.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You're an abject idiot.

The high cost element of the industry is the glass. Coated or not, the glass envelopes are the costliest process element. Lots of bulbs, including the LED variety still use coated glass envelopes.

The sales figures are fine, idiot, just not for a device that contains a filament output device.

If you want to examine such marketing ask yourself why the US are no longer making vacuum tubes. Knowing the way you act, you'll likely think I am still talking about light bulbs.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I see :)

do you have a point?

whatever that means. Reality is it's been a major shrink.

Why don't you post some honest sense here? It would surely go better. Start a thread on radiolocation maybe.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr