NMOS Power FET Needed

I'm looking for a 12V/30A POWER NMOS with VT

Digikey has a nice search engine. (And they have 10's of thousands of FET's listed) I found lots for ~$0.5 at onesies. How low for Vt? Surface mount? Need more specs to limit the search.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

We use an IRLB8743. The ratings are a bit above what you need there, but $0.80 in hundreds, and about $0.50 in thousands, from Digi-key. if you buy a lot, you can probably get better prices. There may also be cheaper units in the same family.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

I always just start by using DigiKey's search engine, and then condition my search by how much I trust the manufacturer. It's da bomb for that sort of thing.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services