nice Mini-ITX box

??? You *are* strange, DimBulb!

I didn't know *cities* stamped passports.

AlwaysWrong.

Nice to know that you too can laugh *at* you.

Reply to
krw

Junior techs *are* forced to travel a lot. I don't find business trips to be especially enjoyable... reservations, standing in security lines, standing in rental car lines, standing in hotel checkin lines, signing in at customer sites, all that... mostly misery.

This last trip, I just chucked it all. Got an amazing suite at a beautiful golf course (no freeway noises, just frogs and birds) and took taxis everywhere.

You keep saying that, and you're AlwaysWrong.

You've lost the "Bwa" sound already. I *told* you to see a doctor about that noise you're making. Before you know it, the "a" will go, and then you'll just go "hhhhhhhhh...", and then " ".

Tragic, just tragic.

John

So that makes you at most 10 years old. Here I lost all my old visa and stamps when I got the new passport. And that happens every few years.

Hold at least your hand for your mouse ehhh mouth when you sneeze.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Yeah? Well my Dad could kick your Dad's ass.

(rolls eyes)

If your worthless little life is so empty that you have to lie and make up stories about all the things you've done, perhaps you ought to consider suicide?

So who am I to deprive you of your fantasy world?

Reply to
JW

You're an idiot.

I bypass all the idiots that do not even know what the f*ck they are talking about (like you), when I call the idiots down at the cable co..

I talk to network engineers that know what is going on.

If the cable co cannot keep their modems from latching up, the cable co has configuration issues.

If you cannot deal with that fact, you have maturity issues, little boy.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

Mpore proof of how stupid you are.

You actually give the retards at Starbucks your business, and your let them gouge you with their pathetic prices.

Any idiot (like you) that pays that much for flavored water...

Well, you have your reward, you stupid ditz.

Hahahahahahaha! The little dweeb plays his immature stupidity off as if it is intelligence.

You could not be farther from that goal.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

You are a retard.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

You are an idiot. Your *logic* here proves that fact.

You visit 100 cities around the free world?

I'll bet your "visa stamps" number less than twenty.

I rest my case, you lose.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

More proof of your utter stupidity.

I'd say that your familiarity with the act makes you the most likely person to have ever done so.

You lose... again.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

How funny does it feel to know that you are the liar?

I have not lied. Cite where I have lied, asshole.

I have made up nothing.

Perhaps I should consider ending the life of slanderous, lying asswipes all over the world.

It sure would reduce the retard factor in this group. There would only be about five posters left, and you are not one of them, asswipe.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

On a sunny day (Thu, 21 Apr 2011 04:53:51 -0700) it happened The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote in :

Probably a lot more, I lived in many more than 10. And that was counting planet earth only.

Sure.

You rest, you probably have never left the village where you are the idiot in your lifetime.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Thu, 21 Apr 2011 04:33:06 -0700) it happened The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote in :

You have obviuosly never been to Europe and for example Paris. Try buying a coffee there for that price. You are just used to what your mama charges you :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

More proof of how stupid you are. If you cannot tell that I do NOT like you, you dumbfuck, you are even more retarded than I originally noted. No surprise.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

Doubtful.

Hahahaha. Everything you write sounds stupid upon readback. Do you not proofread your own stupidity?

I guess not. Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

your lifetime.

Did your daddy learn you that one?

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

My company pays for my needs. I do not have to worry about prices when I travel.

You are obviously an idiot.

You really do not know how to live the frugal life do you, boy?

You are just lucky that you haven't already had your ass kicked several times in life. I'd say that you are too much a pussy to talk like that to someone there in person though. You still probably got it kicked though. How old are you now, 14?

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

Of course you're not like us. You have no name, use dozens of corny nyms, you have a poop fetish, and you're AlwaysWrong.

John

You must drink Starbucks. It shows.

John

Here is the way dimboob installed his Internet connection:

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

your lifetime.

Wrong! He's been run out of many towns by angry mobs with pitchforks and flaming torches.