Newsgroup for discussing PM motor design

Hi

I am trying to understand the design method and variables in a PM motor design, specifically iteration design on airgaps and outer dimensions to optimizer the design without compromising ripple torque effects

I know one important aspect for obtaining optimum efficiency is the aspect ratio of the diameter and length of the motor

But I need somewhere, like a newsgroup, to discuss further

Anyone know of a forum or NG for discussing this? (I don't think anybody in SED has deep enough knowledge, no offence)

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

Dunno. Probably a forum these days, or so specialized that you need to call someone.

I know a motor guy, if you just need the work done and don't mind not gaining the knowledge along with the results.

--
Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work!  See my website if you're interested