Newkark? (Element 14)

Is it just me, or is anybody else getting promo email from Newark Electronics where the title of the email campaign is spelled "Newkark"?

This is the 2nd one I've received in recent memory (past couple weeks).

I rarely buy from them, but I get their emails via EE Times/EDN/EBN.

How embarassing!! I really would have thought they'd have fixed this glaring typo the first time!

Is is possible they don't know?!

Reply to
mpm

Or perhaps it's a phishing expedition?

Reply to
krw

Highly likely. You read what you think you have written.

TBH didn't know they were still going.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown