negative time

I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but why doesn't it throw a zero-ohm error? Maybe the time step is such that it misses ever hitting exactly 0 ohms.

It won't let me .step such that one step passes through 0 ohms. Won't run at all.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Rounding errors make this work:

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Psychedelic waveforms !

Reply to
boB

Yeah, Spice can be fun just for the artistic aspects. If they don't come out too slow.

That one is cool to see in real time. Play with dt to slow it down.

Some waveforms are astounding. Well, some of us are easily amused.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin