need urgent

kindly tell me the fformulae needed for configuration of a motor it meand its curent hop and torque

the selectrion of wire guage for a load as a motor and so on thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.co

Reply to
alina

That makes no sense.

  • What sort of motor (I assume it's electrical, is it brushed DC, brushless DC, AC induction, what?)

  • Current "hop"?

  • There are tables on the web of wire gauge vs. thickness. What's safe from a temperature rise point of view is often a lot smaller than what's reasonable in a long run from a voltage drop (and power loss) point of view.

So clarify your question, and try again.

(and think of better titles -- all of us could title all of our posts "Need Urgent").

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim, please, do not feed the gmail'rs

donald

Reply to
donald

Its all about the FOOT and pounds! :)

"

Reply to
Jamie

hello sir i want to know the formulae for a induction motors three phase so i can calculate their torque,load vurrent efficeinyetc by using multimeter to find their current and voltage at input

the selection of wre for three phase loads like

Reply to
alina

i can simply apologize and promise to u to be intouch for the second time i need help in the three phase ac electricity thanks

Reply to
alina

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to