Need to know how to design the RFID antenna.

Hi,

I want to learn how to design RFID antenna. Do any one could help me out with this.

Thanks. Chinthu

Reply to
chetan.getfriday

Here is an application note with good detail:

Anthony Fremont

You may have a look at :

"Design and Optimization of Passive UHF Rfid Systems" by Jari-Pascal Curty, Michel Declercq, C. Dehollain, and N. Joehl

Best regards

Pere

Reply to
oopere

oopere wrote in news:gbj3tl$n96$ snipped-for-privacy@defalla.upc.es:

I was amazed to find in *RADIO SHACK of all places* a passive-RFID reader circuit kit.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik