Need some Circuit analysis/troubleshooting help

Replace all pieces of that section :-)

But the design IS inherently sensitive to power supply noise. ...Jim Thompson

Jim-

Another possibility is a component lead that carries the circuit from one side of the board to the other, but one side was not soldered.

I think Jamie's freeze-spray suggestion is a good idea for both components and interconnections.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

Continuity testing, including for broken vias, etc. is a BASIC diagnostic skill.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan