Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04; And sampler diode?

Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04
Figured if anybody had one, they'd likely be here.

My motor won't run.  Thought I'd try to find a schematic before
disassembling the thing.

I have a contact in TEK factory service.  They can't even find
a schematic.

There is a schematic for the 1501 chart recorder, but it's substantially
different inside.

While I have your attention, I also need a sampler diode series pair.
152-0631-00.  TEK has no replacement suggestions.
I stuck a pair of LLSD101's that I had handy.  System risetime
is just under a nanosecond.  Seems like a waste of a perfectly
good 21ps tunnel diode.

I found one internet reference suggesting the Avago HSMS-2822
was a "close substitute", but stopped short of admitting that
anybody had tried 'em.
They're cheap, so I ordered some, but I'm not optimistic.
The capacitance spec is 3X the original diode.
The only DigiKey devices that are 0.3 pF are 4V breakdown.
Not sure that's enough.

Ideas?
I don't wanna spend a lot of money on this $5 basket case.

Re: Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04; And sampler diode?

Try the manuals at BAMA and TekWiki:
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/tek/1502/
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/1502

Ed

Re: Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04; And sampler diode?

Thanks, but I have that manual and several others
including the file copy from TEK Factory Service.
The chart recorder is not documented in any of them.
The 016-0506-xx schematics seem to be "lost".

Re: Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04; And sampler diode?

Artekmedia.com has that manual and for a few bucks and you can ftp it.

Site Timeline