Need Schematic for an Exact 7030

It says that you need a modern digital meter (or a VTVM). An input resistance of over 1 Gohm should be OK.

--

-TV
Reply to

I think that is the same as 1000 Megaohms. :-) Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Thanks. I didn't think such high values were needed but the list of typical applications certainly covers a wide assortment of uses. However, now that I think of it, I did have to deal with some giga ohm resistors in a first generation tube type "sniper scope" image intensifier. A finger print will ruin it, so it was rubber gloves and alcohol cleaner.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Exactly. The point was that many DMM's claim more. IIRC, my Tektronix boasts 5 Gohms.

--

-TV
Reply to

I have a couple of HP3478A DMMs. They quote >10^10 ohms, 3V range, and below.

My venerable Keithley 610 electrometer is >10^14 ohms on all voltage ranges, (or it was when it was new).

1G input impedance has been pretty pedestrian for years.
--
"Design is the reverse of analysis"
                   (R.D. Middlebrook)

A picture is worth 1,000 excuses:

-- Jeff Liebermann snipped-for-privacy@cruzio.com

150 Felker St #D
Santa Cruz CA 95060
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

I saw where you posted a "thanks" on that forum. Doing that helps the next guy who is thinking about sharing some ancient documentation. :)

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

Most unfortunately those Arduino links to the manuals don't seem to work any more, or maybe I am not authorised in some way. Do you know where I can get copies of the manuals now?

Martin

Reply to
martinreekie

I think the administrators of that forum changed it from "open to everyone" to "open only to people who are members of the forum".

You've got mail (to your martinreekie gmail address).

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

Looks like your email is good, give me an ok and I'll send you a copy in pdf form. It is in two sections. Mikek

amdx

Since that forum has now been closed to non-members, these links won't work anymore. I got the brain wave to upload them to BAMA, currently at

. Whenever BAMA updates, they will probably show up at something like
.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

responding to

, MW wrote: Dear Mikek,

I recently got a 7030, all works well except for when i enable variable symmetry. Then the frequency divides by 1000. Is it possible you send me the PDF's too? They seem not to be available anywhere else on the net.

The address is: zinloos1 live nl

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Reply to
MW

responding to

, Old Engineer wrote: Hi, I could really use a manual and schematic for an exact 7030 also. I am a little new at this type of posting.

Thank you >

Reply to
Old Engineer