Need low power 2-gate MOSFET for RF amp

Hi !

Please point me at some twin-gate MOSFET (with datasheet) for radio reciever RF amp, what meets following requirements:

power voltage - 1.5-3V current consumption in most linear mode - less than 1mA frequency - up to 150 MHz low noise, high linearity big case (3mm at least) with long whiskers, mountable by hand. NOT surface mounting.

Or is where any search engine for components ?

I know only BF909 series and their Russian counterfeit copy, but their power at most linear point of VAC is overwhelming 12V * 30 mA = 360mW , more like a small vacuum valve, totally unacceptable for a portable/emergency device.

Reply to
CryptoManceR

I believe BF981 takes less current. Why don't you want an SMD component? Why do you need a dual gate mosfet?

Reply to
upda

OK, i'll google up for datasheet. But what for voltage ?

Because i'm afraid i'm not skilled enough to mount SMD on PCB, because PCB/SMD circuit is difficult to be altered many times for experimentation, and i don't want any PCB at all, instead mounting "on the hang" at leads of big parts - variable capacitor, coil socket etc.

I actually need sensitive, linear, low-noise RF amp with voltage-controlled gain, and cheap (BF909 is 0,30$ here). If you'll advice an alternative - i'll consider using it.

Reply to
CryptoManceR