need freeware flow chart.

I have to do a project in a pic program so I was looking for a small package that I could do flowchart with.

regards, Bob

Reply to
Yzordderrex

http://www,google.com/search?q=flowcharts+cross.platform+software.diagrams+Windows+UNIX+rubberbanding+logic.diagrams+block.diagrams

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:Fuux4Ao1V1IJ:vintage.fresco.org/mail/Fresco-1/0023.html+Visual.Thought's.support.for.popular.software.diagramming.methodologies+Encapsulated.*.PostScript+flowcharting-and-diagramming-tool+zzz+flowcharts+rubberbanding+qq+software.*.diagrams

Reply to
JeffM

MSWord open the Drawings toolbar, has many flowchart symbols...

Reply to
scada

I like xfig, on linux

Reply to
vertreko

TCM -

"Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)".

Nice and simple diagrams - and scriptable!!! The diagrams are saved as plain text and each diagramming tool can be called from the command line to automate production of f.ex. EPS (encapsulated postscript) for printing.

Reply to
frithiof.jensen

On the standard suse 10 package, you get a program called "dia". It can do flowcharts, ladders, etc.

There is a link for windows, but you also need to install gtk+. I haven't tried this program on windows. It works fine under linux.

Reply to
miso